Friday, May 17, 2013

[Fantasy] Terrell "War Horce" Polarmug


This is the first of the characters from my new Savage Fantasy game.  The player who built him seems very happy with him, though I admit that I'd make a few adjustments if the character was mine.  Still, the build makes for a very combat focused brute. He can dish out some solid attacks and good damage, and with his high Toughness and Armor value, he's able to take a few hits as well.  Plus, he's illiterate and dumb as a stump -- which I must admit is always kind of fun to play. A nice twist I think is the Arcane Resistance -- an Edge that can really give a bad day to an adversarial wizard.  

Terrel "Warr Horce" Polarmug (WC)
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Rank: Seasoned (20XP)

Attributes:
Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d8

Derived Characteristics:
Pace: 6+1d6"
Charisma: -3
Parry: 6 (Base 7, Maul [-1]])
Toughness: 10 (Base 6, Brawny [+1], Plate Armor [+3])

Skills:
Athletics d4, Fighting d10 (+1), Healing d4, Intimidate d6, Notice d6, Riding d4, Survival d4

Edges:
Arcane Resistant, Brawny, Frenzy, Sweep, Trademark Weapon (Maul)

Hindrances:
One Eye ("At least its not in the middle of my forehead!")
Ugly ("I wasn't born this purdy.  I had to work at it!")
Illiterate ("I cant reed or rite.")

Gear:
Plate Armor w/ Helmet (3 Armor)
Maul
"Back Alley Dagger" - Magical (d4+1 Damage, +3 Fighting)
Potion of Detect Magic (5PP worth of Detect Arcana)

No comments: