Friday, April 24, 2015

New Stuff!

The Savage geek in me is going crazy! CRAZY!  I'm so excited about some new and upcoming products.  

If you haven't heard already, Palladium's classic RIFTS rpg is getting the savage treatment!  I was never a huge fan of the Palladium system, but the world itself has always been pretty interesting.  I don't know if they are just doing the core book, creating new material, or converting old splat books, but I'll just be happy to have savage Juicers and Glitterboys.  

Next is the new kickstarter from Gun Metal Games, the great folks who brought us Interface Zero.  It's called Codex Infernus: The Savage Guide to Hell.  Yeah, that's right, they are making a savage sourcebook for using a hell dimension!  Fire and brimstoney fun for everyone!  They have some pretty cool hooks for it, such as a new rules for demonic races, immortals, corruption, pacts, and even a vancian magic system (think D&D).  Check it out. I've already made my pledge at the Hell Priest level.  

Lankhmar CoverPerhaps I am most excited about Pinnacle releasing Lankhmar: City of Thieves!  Yep, a new take on an old classic.  I've always loved Lankhmar as a setting, and I'm certain that Pinnacle will treat it well.  I can't wait for the print edition to come out, nor have I downloaded the PDF but I am thinking about putting in a pre-order for the book so I can snag it.  

No comments: