Most Ravagers are just a little off kilter, raging their way through the wasteland and the fringes, attacking anything or anyone they see as easy prey. They arm themselves with easily built and maintained weapons and body armor. But don't mistake their simplicity for stupidity -- the can be quite cunning and adaptable. And don't let the low Smarts score fool you, either. It simply reflects the fact that most Ravager Warriors are in a near constant state of confusion and distraction due to stress induced paranoia, fatigue, and mental instability. Indeed, most Ravagers are a curious blend of the inbred, the mentally ill, addicts, and indoctrinated man-children that tend to lash out when pressed into fight-or-flight scenarios. But they also are canny and smart enough to prize useful and well developed skills. In short, they are not mindless, and can recognize value (and danger) when they see it. They are pragmatists who have learned that they don't fit well in "civilized" society, but know the world is a dangerous place and so have banded together for a better chance at survival. Rarely alone, they tend to travel in packs of anywhere from 6-12 individuals, with many more in their enclaves and oft-times roving communities.
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d6, Shooting d6, Notice d6, Stealth d4, Survival d4, Throwing d6
Pace: 6+1d6, Parry: 6, Toughness: 8 (2)
- Body Armor: Ravager Warriors wear cobbled together body armor that provides +2 Armor
- Tweaked Out: Ravager Warriors have the Berserk Edge
Melee Weapon (Str+d8), Shotgun (As 12 Gauge, with Slugs)
- Ranger: Improve Survival and Stealth to d8, Add Athletics and Tracking d6, Add Survival Knife
- Driver: Improve Driving to d8, Add Repair d6, Remove Berserk Edge, Replace Shotgun with Sawed-Off Shotgun (12 Gauge, Buckshot)
- Gunner: Improve Shooting to d8, Add Steady Hands Edge
- Brute: Increase Strength to d10, Improve Fighting to d10, Add Brawny and Sweep Edges, Replace Melee Weapon with Great Axe
Ravager Assault Buggy
Size 3, Acc/TS 15/30, Toughness 15 (F3/S2/R1), Crew 1+2, Cost C$20K
Notes: Four Wheel Drive
Harpoon Mount or Light Machine Gun (treat as Browning M2 from SWD).